Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Embossed Design Casserole Donga -1200 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹5,850
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 959 Grams
Height - 5.2 Inch
Width - 9.6 Inch
Volume - 1200 ml
- Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Embossed Design Casserole, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Silver Plated Embossed Design Casserole from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Designer Casserole Donga, a stunning addition to your tableware collection. This beautifully crafted casserole donga features an elegant silver-plated design, exuding a touch of sophistication and charm. With a generous volume of 1200 mL, it is perfect for serving and storing your favorite dishes. Designed with both style and functionality in mind, this casserole donga is ideal for keeping your food warm for longer durations, ensuring a delightful dining experience. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or enjoying a family meal, this versatile piece will impress your guests. Not just limited to its practicality, this silver-plated casserole donga also makes for an excellent gift item. Its timeless design and superior craftsmanship make it a thoughtful present for special occasions. Elevate your dining table with the Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Designer Casserole Donga, a true blend of artistry and utility.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.