Copper Brass Cleaning Instructions
1. Use Copper Cleaning Powder provided with the product or (Pitambari) for best results.
2. Clean your Copper ware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
3. Use a solution of equal quantities of vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water but don't use it regularly.
4. Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
5. Any Extra water needs to be wiped off after its usage, otherwise small spots may appear on copper and it will require cleaning after that.
6. Copper utensil needs Care from time to time as Copper has Quality to Oxidize.
This is Due to this Quality of Copper, it dissolves in water and copper benefits can be taken.
These are Hand Made products & comes with little discrepancies which adds to beauty of these products.
Please find the YouTube link given below which helps in maintaining shine of copper and Brass.