Copper & Steel Copper Kadhai/Kadai
Handcrafted by expert artisans with machine-like perfection, this traditional Copper Kadhai set is a work of unique Indian craftsmanship and skills, passed through generations. As a symbol of love and care carried forward through generations, food cooked in the copper cookware guarantees the most amazing aroma and flavor.
Copper is a good conductor of heat. This gives vessels made of copper an edge over vessels made of other metals.
Being a good conductor of heat, all copper vessels help to save gas. This will reduce your gas bill amounts while ensuring healthy sustainability.
An integral part of Indian kitchen collection, Copper Kadhai is used for serving popular food items like Biryani, Bread, Curries, Condiments, Daal, etc; for an authentic Indian dining experience.
Handcrafted by expert artisans with machine-like perfection, this traditional Copper Kadhai set is a work of unique Indian craftsmanship and skills, passed through generations. As a symbol of love and care carried forward through generations, food cooked in the Copper Kadhai guarantees the most amazing aroma and flavor.
Additionally, this tin-coated Copper Kadhai is ideal for daily cooking of your favorite dishes from deep fries to gravies, sweets, snacks, etc.
- Hand-hammered and crafted by expert artisans, making it a great addition to your kitchen copperware.
- Lined with food-safe steel to ensure food does not touch the copper. This will help to preserve the nutritional flavor and taste of the cooked food.
- Lined with copper bottom that adds a stylish look to the Copper Kadhai.
- Possess two engraved brass handles for a proper grip to carry food stored in the Copper Kadhai.
- Suitable for deep frying food and improving the taste of food cooked in it, and infusing them with a unique aroma and flavor.
- Gives the cooked food an authentic taste that speaks of vintage heritage.
- Retains heat and keeps the cooked food warm and fresh for long.
- Transfers cooked food to another vessel within a couple of hours of cooking.
- Easy to clean. No re-tinning is required.
- Easy to carry. Engraved bronze handles makes it easy to carry food in it anywhere.
HOW TO TAKE CARE?
Wash it normally like any other copper utensil or even other vessels. But avoid soaking it in water. If done, it will get stained.
Once in a week, give it a special cleaning.
- Use Pitambari powder, easily available in the market.
- Apply the powder to the internal and external areas of the Copper Kadhai.
- Rinse the Copper Kadhai with water. This will give it a shining look.
- Use lemon or tamarind plus salt or a mixture of wheat plus vinegar, lime, and salt.
- Wash the Copper Kadhai with them. This will help to restore its shine back.
- Avoid leaving the copper cookware on gas without oil. Else the utensil can melt, leading to swift fading of the Copper Kadhai’s.
- With continual usage, tin-coating wears off. Hence, re—coating must be done if the metal finish is visible.