Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Engraved Goblet Flute Wine Glass With Blue Box, Best for Parties, 150 ML each, Set of 2
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹3,140
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 460 Grams
Height - 9.4 Inch
Width - 2.7 Inch
Volume - 150 ml each
- Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Engraved Goblet Flute Wine Glass With Blue Box, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Silver Plated Engraved Goblet Flute Wine Glass With Blue Box from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Designer Silver Plated Engraved Goblet Flute Wine Glass! Elevate your party experience with these exquisite wine glasses that exude elegance and charm. Each glass has been meticulously crafted with a stunning silver plated finish, showcasing intricate engravings that add a touch of sophistication. Designed to hold 150 ml of your favorite wine, these goblets are perfect for intimate gatherings or special occasions. The set includes two glasses, allowing you to share the joy of a fine wine with a loved one or a close friend. The inclusion of a beautiful blue box adds a touch of luxury and makes it an ideal gift option. Indulge in the luxurious feel of these wine glasses as you sip and savor your favorite vintage. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or enjoying a quiet evening at home, these designer goblets will enhance the ambiance and elevate your drinking experience. Immerse yourself in the world of elegance and style with the Indian Art Villa Designer Silver Plated Engraved Goblet Flute Wine Glass Set.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.