Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Snack Warmer 7 Pieces Set of 1 Tawa, 1 Warmer, 2 Bowls & 1 Wooden Tray, Tableware Tandoor For Home, Hotel & Restaurants, Diameter-7x12 Inches
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹7,999
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
MRP - 7999
Weight - 2230 Grams
Height - 7 inch
Width - 12 inch
Material - Brass
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Snack Warmer 7 Pieces Set, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Serveware from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA How to use, Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Snack Warmer 7 Pieces Set! This exquisite collection combines functionality and aesthetics to elevate your dining experience. Crafted with premium quality brass, this set is a testament to the rich Indian heritage and traditional craftsmanship.The set includes a versatile Tawa, perfect for preparing and serving a variety of snacks with ease. The accompanying warmer keeps your delectable treats at the ideal temperature, ensuring they stay warm and flavorful throughout your gatherings. Two beautifully designed brass bowls add a touch of elegance to your table, ideal for serving chutneys, dips, or accompaniments.Completing the set is a charming wooden tray that not only adds a rustic charm but also offers convenient and stylish serving. The intricate detailing and exquisite design make this set a statement piece that effortlessly blends into any kitchen or dining decor.Indulge in the timeless beauty and functionality of the Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Snack Warmer 7 Pieces Set, a perfect addition to your culinary treasures.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.