Godess Laxmi Ji Ganesha Saraswati Ji Idol Home Decore Gift Item Height:- 5.5" Inch
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,620
1.Specification:- Godess Laxmi Ji Ganesha Saraswati Ji Idol , Height:- 5.5" Inch, Width:- 10.2" Inch, Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight:- 550 Grams
2.Ideal for Statement Decoration depicting Hindu Culture.
3.Care Instructions -Clean With Dry Cloth
4.This Godess Laxmi Ji Ganesha & Saraswati Ji statue can also be displayed in businesses, such as in Indian restaurants and counter spaces in retail stores.
5.Very Light Durable and Elegant Indian metal handicraft.
Indian Art Villa items have antique designs. The Handmade Indian Brass Godess Laxmi Ji Ganesha & Saraswati Ji Idol can be a stunning decorative item. Be sure to fill your life with happiness and prosperity if you gift it to your loved ones or if you own one for yourself.The item is highly durable, elegant and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor. It can be readily turned into a wonderful Anniversary, Wedding, Diwali, Valentine gift item. Never risk scratching the piece by using a knife or other sharp object.Intricate craftsmanship can be seen on this exclusive product. Very few of these pieces are made which makes them so exclusive. Made using several man hours and using age old method of art form. Painstakingly beautiful and truly majestic. When used in the workplace or in a business, this Krishna statue makes a beautiful decoration while serving an important spiritual function.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Godess Laxmi Ji Ganesha Saraswati Ji Idol Home Decore Gift Item Height:- 5.5" Inch. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Godess Laxmi Ji Ganesha Saraswati Ji Idol Home Decore Gift Item Height:- 5.5" Inch can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.