Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Plain Design Moscow Mule Beer Mug Cup 415 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,410
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 150 Grams
Height - 3.5 Inch
Width - 3.4 Inch
Material - Brass
- Introducing the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Plain Design Moscow Mule Beer Mug Cup, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Plain Design Moscow Mule Beer Mug Cup from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Straight Shaped Shine Finish Design Moscow Mule Beer Mug Cup – a masterpiece that beautifully combines elegance and functionality. Crafted with utmost precision, this beer mug exemplifies the timeless charm of Indian artistry. Made from pure copper, the mug boasts a radiant shine finish that exudes sophistication. The straight-shaped design adds a modern touch to this classic piece, making it an exquisite addition to any collection. With its generous capacity, it allows you to savor your favorite beverages in style, be it beer, cocktails, or any other chilled drink. Enjoy the authentic taste of your beverages as copper enhances the drinking experience without altering the flavors. Perfect for social gatherings, parties, or simply unwinding at home, this Moscow Mule beer mug promises to be a delightful companion. Embrace the spirit of fine craftsmanship and elevate your drinking moments with this exceptional copper mug from Indian Art Villa.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.