Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Plain Design Goblet Glass Tumbler with Lid 300 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,040
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 1040
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 100 Grams each
Height - 4 inch
Width - 2.8 inch
Volume - 300ml
Number of Pieces - 1
- These Pure Copper Plain Design Goblet Glass Tumbler with Lid not only have health benefits but also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can add Royal Vintage Look to your Kitchen & Dining by using these Glasses as your Drinkware / Serveware.
- Our Copper Utensils are 100% Genuine, 99.99 % copper and 0.01 % others. On the box, one can check out the 100% Pure Copper Certification.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Plain Design Goblet Glass Tumbler with Lid. from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Pure Copper Plain Design Goblet Glass Tumbler with Lid. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Water stored overnight in copper Utensils is essential for hemoglobin synthesis, bone strength, and immunity building. Copper helps in maintaining digestive health, healing wounds, and relieving pains. Copper is an Antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging. Copper is the primary element to produces melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair, and skin) in the human body. Something as simple as copper-treated water can help in improving your overall health greatly. It is a proven fact that water stored in copper Glass overnight is known to be purer and absolutely safe for drinking. Consumption of copper-charged water helps in curbing away several serious health ailments ranging from thyroid to cardiovascular diseases easily. Copper utensils need to be cleaned at regular intervals for removing the dark marks. Dark marks are formed due to the oxidization process. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.