Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Maharaja Style Half Moon Tray Plate with 7 Hammered Bowl
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹13,163
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - Tray : 1134 Grams | Sauce Pot : 134 Grams each
Height - Tray : 0.4 inch | Sauce Pot : 1.5 inch
Width - Tray - 8.2 inch | Sauce Pot : 3.0 inch
Material - Copper
- Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Maharaja Style Full Moon Tray Plate with 6 Serving Sauce Pots, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Maharaja Style Full Moon Tray Plate with 6 Serving Sauce Pots from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Maharaja Style Half Moon Tray Plate with 7 Hammered Bowls, an exquisite addition to your dining table or kitchen decor. This beautifully designed set showcases the rich heritage of Indian artistry and craftsmanship. The half-moon tray plate, crafted from pure copper, exudes elegance with its regal design and intricate detailing. The hammered texture adds a touch of sophistication, enhancing its visual appeal. The set includes seven matching hammered bowls, perfectly sized for serving condiments, sauces, or individual portions of snacks. The Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Maharaja Style Half Moon Tray Plate with 7 Hammered Bowls is a testament to Indian artistry and serves as a stunning centerpiece for your table. Elevate your dining experience with this exquisite set, where beauty and functionality come together to create a memorable culinary presentation.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.