Indian Art Villa Copper Brass Straw Holder Stand - Hotel, Restaurant, Gift Item, Tableware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,715
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 70" gram
Height - 3.2" inches
Number Of Pieces - 1
Material - copper/brass
- Handmade Copper Brass straw Holder Stand. This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- BEAUTIFUL MATERIALS Straw holders are fashioned out of copper and brass, giving them an attractive two-color appearance.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Copper Brass straw Holder Stand from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Brass Straw Holder Stand is a stunning and practical addition to any hotel, restaurant, or home. Crafted with exquisite artistry, this holder stand showcases the timeless charm of copper and brass materials, adding an elegant touch to any table setting. The stand is designed to securely hold multiple straws, keeping them organized and easily accessible for guests and customers. Its versatile use makes it perfect for various settings, from fine dining establishments to casual gatherings. Whether it's for sipping refreshing beverages or enhancing the overall tableware, this straw holder stand elevates the dining experience. Besides its functional appeal, it also makes a thoughtful and stylish gift item for occasions and celebrations. Embrace the beauty of traditional craftsmanship and bring the allure of Indian Art Villa to your establishment or home with this remarkable copper brass straw holder stand.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.