Indian Art Villa Copper Brass Candle Stand Holder - Home Hotel Restaurant Decorative Gift Item
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,239
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 142" gram
Height - 6.0" inches
Number Of Pieces - 1
Material - copper/brass
- Handmade Copper Brass Candle Stand Holder.This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- The primary function of candle holders is to provide a secure and safe base for candles to avoid any mishaps. Placing a lighted candle without a sturdy base is like waiting for a disaster to happen. Even a slight push can cause the candle to fall over and the table cloth or curtains might catch fire.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Copper Brass Candle Stand Holder from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Copper Brass Candle Stand Holder. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. The real beauty of this master-piece is in detailed design and polished by expert artisans giving it an ethnic and unique look.Decorate like never before..!! Furnish a Medieval appeal with this Candelabrum, giving your room an antique touch, while sitting beautifully with the surroundings, a fusion of modern and old era. The real beauty of this master-piece is in detailed design and polished by expert artisans giving it an ethnic and unique look. A perfect new addition to your home decor and a fabulous royal gifting idea to make someone feel special. The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.