Indian Art Villa Brass Handmade Designer Pooja Bell, Ghanti, Nandi Cow Design, Spiritual Item
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹880
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 880
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 140 Grams
Height - 4"
Width - 1.8""
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 1590
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 300 Grams
Height - 5.5"
Width - 2.5"
- A pooja bell is an indispensable pooja accessory for any pooja-ghar or temple. It is rung to awaken the god or goddess and symbolise the beginning of the worship, let the deity know the worshipper is ready to worship them.
- The therapeutic sound of bells is a soothing break from the otherwise raucous cacophony of sounds that surround us.
- The sharp sound that is created when the bell is rung activates the seven chakras in your body and evacuates the negative energy. The sound is soothing to the ears and calms down the mind and soul. Thus making us feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Creates harmony between the left and the right lobes of the brain. Thus, creating unity between them, keeping them working in tandem for a productive day.
- The sound retains the principle of deities and drives away the evil energies. This will help us connect with the divine energy, which is only accessible to pure souls.
- The sound of the bell is like a waking call. The sound rouses both our body and mind to an alert state. This clears our head of any weariness and gives a burst of energy that keeps us refreshed.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Handmade Designer Pooja Bell or Ghanti, Nandi Cow sitting on top. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possess some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well. There is an entire section dedicated to bells in Feng Shui. It is associated with different symbolism in different contexts. They can attract favourable energy which will bring good fortune into your home. The Practise of worshipping god with all the rituals helps you connect to your inner GURU and let you be the one with Divine. The sound of bells have both a psychological and physiological impact on us humans. The vibrations produced by the sound can activate the healing chakras in the body. This Brass Pooja Bell does not have Spiritual Benefits only but also have antique design that adds elegance to your Temple & also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only."
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Indian Art Villa Brass Handmade Designer Pooja Bell, Ghanti, Nandi Cow Design, Spiritual Item. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Indian Art Villa Brass Handmade Designer Pooja Bell, Ghanti, Nandi Cow Design, Spiritual Item can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.