INDIAN ART VILLA Brass Plain Lota Diameter 4.5" Inch
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹799
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2024,
MRP : 799
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Material - Brass
Design - Lining Design
Weight - 180 Grams
Height - 4.5 inches
Width - 4.5 inches
Number Of Pieces - 1
- Material: Made from pure brass, symbolizing purity and auspiciousness in Hindu rituals.
- Design:Traditional Lota Kalash design, often featuring a bulbous body with a flared spout. May have intricate engravings, religious symbols, or patterns associated with Hindu culture.
- Capacity: Holds 800 ml of water, suitable for use in various religious ceremonies, pujas, or as a decorative item.
- Maintenance: Brass lotas typically require special care to maintain their shine and prevent tarnishing. Cleaning with a brass cleaner or a mixture of lemon and baking soda might be recommended.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Lota from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Lota Kalash, with a capacity of 800 ml, is a sacred vessel that seamlessly blends traditional craftsmanship with spiritual significance. Crafted from pure brass, this Lota Kalash stands as a symbol of purity and auspiciousness, making it an essential element in Hindu rituals and ceremonies. The design of the Lota Kalash is characterized by its traditional form, featuring a bulbous body and a gracefully flared spout. This classic design is not only aesthetically pleasing but also holds deep cultural and religious significance in Hindu practices. The brass surface may be adorned with intricate engravings, religious symbols, or traditional patterns that further enhance its spiritual appeal. Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Lota Kalash is versatile, doubling as a decorative item that showcases the rich aesthetics of traditional Indian art. Proper maintenance, such as cleaning with a brass cleaner or a mixture of lemon and baking soda, is recommended to preserve its shine and prevent tarnishing.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.