Indian Art Villa Brass Dinner Set, Matt Finish Design, 6 Pieces
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹7,560
Mfd. Month/Year: Dec 2023,
Country of origin- India
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 1815 Grams
Colour - Gold"
Width - 11.8 inches"
Number of Pieces - 6
Include Component - 1 Plate, 1 Glass, 2 Bowl, 1 Spoon, 1 Halwa Plate
- Having meals in Brass dinner set / Dinnerware gives a royal touch as well as improves your overall health.
- It has Trendy design for better ergonomics.
- Serve your Indian Cuisine in this elegant traditional Dinnerset. This is a set of centerpiece dinnerware for Indian food. Let your friends and family have their meal in unique and ethnic looking Dinnerware. With this dinner set, your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Dinnerware / Dinner set from Indian Art Villa at Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Top Quality Brass Matt Finish Thali or Dinner Set, Dinner Set that includes 1 Thali / Plate, 2 Vegetable Bowls, 1 Dessert Bowl, 1 Spoon, & 1 Glass / Tumbler. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns and exchanges. T&C Applied. Cooking is an art and plating it in the right way is just accentuating the art with all that detailing! When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. It has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Having meals in Brass Dinner set / Dinnerware gives a royal touch as well as improves your overall health. Mainly, it pacifies Vata (dry skin, nervous temperament, irritability) and pitta. It also helps reduce obesity, improve eyesight, and skin condition.. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possess some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well. there wasn’t even a single home without Brass Kitchenware. This ancient metal is rarely used these days, however, it offers tremendous benefits.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Stickers on Products are for Reference Purpose only.