1. Use Copper Cleaning Powder (Pitambari) for best results. Completely Safe and gentle on hands. Pitambari can be used for Cleaning Steel, Copper & Brass utensils.
2. Clean your Copper ware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
3. Use a solution of equal quantities of vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water but don't use it regularly.
4. Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
5. Any Extra water needs to be wiped off after its usage, otherwise small spots may appear on copper and it will require cleaning after that.
6. Copper utensil needs Care from time to time as Copper has Quality to Oxidize. Please find the YouTube link given below which helps in maintaining its shine.
This is due to this Quality of Copper, it dissolves in water and copper benefits can be taken.
These are Hand Made items & come with little discrepancy which adds to beauty of these products.
Watch the following video to know how to clean the copper and brass utensils :