Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Jug pitcher With Brass Knob, 1500 ml. Brown
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹4,040
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 640 Grams
Height - 10.2 Inch
Width - 4.7 Inch
Volume - 1500 ML
- Introducing the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Jug pitcher With Brass Knob, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Jug pitcher With Brass Knob from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Jug pitcher with a Brass Knob is a stunning piece of craftsmanship that seamlessly blends functionality and elegance. With a generous capacity of 1500 ml, it is perfect for serving and drinking water at home, parties, or gatherings. The jug's body is skillfully handcrafted from high-quality pure copper, known for its durability and excellent thermal properties. The brass knob on the lid adds a touch of sophistication and facilitates easy handling. This traditional yet stylish water pitcher showcases a sleek design that complements any table setting. Copper is valued in Indian culture for its purity and association with positive energy. While it is not just a utilitarian vessel, it also makes for a remarkable decor piece, enhancing the aesthetics of your dining or living space. Whether you're quenching your thirst or impressing guests with your sense of artistry, this Indian Art Villa Copper Jug is sure to become an indispensable and cherished part of your home.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.