Indian Art Villa Steel Tea, Coffee & Sugar Container Set, 3 Pieces
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,640
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2024,
MRP : 2640
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Material - Stainless Steel
Design - Plain Design
Weight - 765 Grams
Number Of Pieces - 3
Include Component - 1 Sugar Pot, 1 Tea Pot, 1 Coffee Pot
- Material: The containers are likely made of high-quality stainless steel, known for its durability, corrosion resistance, and ease of cleaning.
- Set Configuration: The set typically includes separate containers for tea, coffee, and sugar, providing organized storage for these commonly used kitchen ingredients.
- Lids: The containers usually come with secure-fitting lids, providing an additional layer of protection against air and contaminants.
- Easy to Clean: Stainless steel construction ensures that the thali set is easy to clean and maintain, making it suitable for regular use.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Steel 3 Pieces Container from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
INDIAN ART VILLA Steel Tea, Coffee & Sugar Container Set, consisting of three meticulously crafted pieces, is a functional and stylish addition to any kitchen. Constructed from high-quality stainless steel, these containers epitomize durability, corrosion resistance, and ease of maintenance, making them an essential choice for your kitchen storage needs. This thoughtfully curated set features individual containers designated for tea, coffee, and sugar, providing a systematic and organized solution for storing these commonly used kitchen essentials. The set is not merely utilitarian; it embodies a blend of form and function, adding a touch of sophistication to your kitchen decor. Designed with practicality in mind, these containers are of a size that aligns with common household usage, striking a balance between storage capacity and countertop space. The clear labeling or designations for tea, coffee, and sugar on each container facilitate easy identification, streamlining your cooking and brewing processes.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.