INDIAN ART VILLA Steel Copper Set of 1 Handi Kadhai & Bucket No. 3
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹5,535
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2024,
MRP : 5535
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Material - Steel Copper
Design - Hammered Design
Weight - 1640 Grams
Height - 2.6+7+2.3(11.9)inches
Width - 6.5+5.5+7(19)inches
Number Of Pieces - 3
- Material Composition: Steel Handi and Kadhai Wok Bowl: Durable and robust for cooking and serving.: Durable and suitable for serving cold desserts like ice cream.
- Copper Elements: Enhance aesthetics and may contribute to temperature control.
- Bucket No. 3: Typically made of copper for a stylish and functional addition.
- Heat Retention: Copper's excellent heat conductivity aids in even cooking and temperature retention. Glass lid on the handi may contribute to heat retention and visibility.
- Maintenance: Generally, copper items require regular maintenance to retain their shine. They may need to be cleaned with specific solutions or materials to prevent tarnishing.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Steel Copper Handi with Kadhaai Wok Bowl from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
INDIAN ART VILLA Steel Copper Set of 1 Handi, Kadhai & Bucket No. 3 is a culinary trilogy that combines functionality, traditional design, and artistic elegance, elevating your kitchen and dining experience. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, each component of this set reflects the rich cultural heritage of Indian craftsmanship. At the heart of the ensemble is the handi, a quintessential Indian cooking vessel with a broad base and slightly tapering sides. Constructed from durable steel and adorned with exquisite copper elements, the handi not only serves as a practical cooking utensil but also stands as a symbol of timeless design. Brass or copper accents further enhance its aesthetic appeal, turning your culinary endeavors into a celebration of artistry. INDIAN ART VILLA Steel Copper Set of 1 Handi, Kadhai & Bucket No. 3, you're not just creating meals; you're curating an experience that blends functionality with the timeless elegance of Indian design.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.