Indian Art Villa Pure Steel Copper Hammered Design Royal Donga Casserole with Lid 750 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹3,300
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 3300
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 825 Grams
Height - 3 Inch
Width - 7.5 Inch
Volume - 750 ML
- Indian Art Villa Pure Steel Copper Hammered Design Royal Donga Casserole with Lid, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Steel Copper Hammered Design Royal Donga Casserole with Lid from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Steel Copper Hammered Design Royal Donga Casserole with Lid, a stunning addition to your serveware and tableware collection. This exquisite casserole is crafted with a perfect blend of steel and copper, combining durability with elegant aesthetics. The hammered design on the surface adds a touch of royalty and sophistication, making it a standout piece on any dining table. With a capacity of 750 mL, it is ideal for serving your favorite dishes, be it hot curries, biryanis, or even desserts. The copper layer on the exterior enhances the heat retention properties, ensuring that your food stays warm for longer periods. The steel interior provides a hygienic and safe cooking and serving surface. Designed with both functionality and style in mind, this Royal Donga Casserole with Lid is perfect for special occasions, family gatherings, or simply elevating your everyday dining experience. Add a touch of elegance to your table and delight your guests with this exquisite piece from Indian Art Villa.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.