Steel Copper Hammer Design Serving Spoon, Serving Chaffing Dishes, 10'' Inch
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹980
Relish Indian cuisine in Indian style! This is a set of centerpiece serve-ware for Indian food. Serve Indian dishes to your friends and family in this unique and ethnic looking centerpiece serve ware. With this serving utensil set your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade. Hammered Copper is used only on the outside of the utensil and does not come in contact with the food. Only the high quality food grade stainless steel is in contact with the food. Two layers of metal with air cushion ensure that the food stays warm much longer. Serving dinner in this dinnerware handi would be unforgettable experience.
Care Tips a) Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. b) Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. c) Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. d) A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. e) Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands. f) Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils. ; Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order.
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
|Sku||Material||Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
|IAV-CC-2-200-10||Steel Copper||120||10'' X 2.8''||Brown & Silver|
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Steel Copper Hammer Design Serving Spoon, Serving Chaffing Dishes, 10'' Inch. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Steel Copper Hammer Design Serving Spoon, Serving Chaffing Dishes, 10'' Inch can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.