Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Set of 2 Curved Bowl with 2 Spoon & 1 Tray
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹4,380
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 425 Grams
Height - 2.7 Inch
Width - 10 Inch
Length - 6 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Present Silver Plated Set of 2 Curved Bowl with 2 Spoon & 1 Tray, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Silver Plated Set of 2 Curved Bowl with 2 Spoon & 1 Tray from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Embossed Leaf Design Curved Silver Plated Set of 2 Bowl with 2 Spoon & 1 Tray, Serveware Gift Set. This exquisite set is a true reflection of elegance and craftsmanship. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, each bowl features a stunning embossed leaf design that adds a touch of nature-inspired beauty to your dining experience. The curved shape of the bowls enhances their visual appeal and provides a comfortable grip while serving. Accompanied by two beautifully designed spoons and a coordinating tray, this serveware gift set is perfect for serving snacks, desserts, or condiments with flair. Whether you're hosting a formal dinner or enjoying a cozy gathering, this set is sure to impress your guests and elevate your dining table aesthetics. Add a touch of timeless elegance to your serveware collection or delight someone special with this thoughtful gift set from Indian Art Villa.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.