Indian Art Villa Silver Plated M Hammered Design Bowl 500 ML with Box
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹3,980
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 1119 Grams
Height - 3.5 Inch
Width - 9 Inch
Volume - 500 ml
- Indian Art Villa Silver Plated M Design Bowl, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Silver Plated M Design Bowl from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Silver Plated M Design Bowl, a stunning centerpiece and decorative item that adds elegance to any table setting. This beautifully crafted bowl features a unique M design, exuding sophistication and charm. With its silver-plated finish, it gleams with a luxurious shine, instantly captivating attention. The bowl comes nestled in a vibrant red gift box, making it a perfect gift for any occasion. Whether it's a wedding, anniversary, or housewarming, this exquisite piece will impress and delight. Its versatile nature allows it to be used as a decorative item, enhancing the aesthetics of any space. Expertly designed and crafted, the Indian Art Villa Silver Plated M Design Bowl combines artistry with functionality. Ideal for serving snacks, fruits, or as a standalone centerpiece, it effortlessly elevates your dining experience. Make a statement with this timeless treasure, a symbol of refined taste and impeccable style.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.