Indian Art Villa Silver Plated & Gold Polished Embossed Flower Design Bowl With Spoon, Diwali Festive Gifts Item
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹730
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 60 Grams
Height - 4.7 Inch
Width - 4.6 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Present Silver Plated Gold Polished Decorative Embossed Flower Design Bowl and Spoon with Gift Box, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Silver Plated Gold Polished Decorative Embossed Flower Design Bowl and Spoon with Gift Box from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Gold Polished Decorative Embossed Flower Design Bowl and Spoon with Gift Box, a stunning serveware gift set that exudes elegance and craftsmanship. This beautifully crafted bowl and spoon set showcases intricate embossed flower designs, adding a touch of sophistication to any dining experience. The bowl and spoon are expertly silver-plated and then gold polished to create a dazzling visual appeal. The intricate detailing and the smooth, reflective surface make this set a true work of art. Whether you're hosting a special occasion or simply want to elevate your everyday dining, this serveware gift set is sure to impress. Presented in a stylish gift box, this set is perfect for gifting on various occasions like weddings, anniversaries, or housewarmings. It serves as a luxurious addition to any home decor and can be a cherished heirloom for generations to come. Enhance your dining experience and showcase your impeccable taste with the Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Gold Polished Decorative Embossed Flower Design Bowl and Spoon with Gift Box, a true masterpiece of craftsmanship and artistry.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.