Indian Art Villa Silver & Gold Plated Jug & 2 Glass Tumbler, Drinkware, Gift Set, 3 Pieces
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹7,130
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 960 Grams
Height - 4 Inch
Width - 8.8 Inch
Length - 10 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Silver & Gold Plated Jug & 2 Glass, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Silver & Gold Plated Jug & 2 Glass from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Silver & Gold Plated Jug & 2 Glass Tumbler Gift Set, a stunning addition to your drinkware collection. Crafted with intricate artistry, this set exudes elegance and charm. The jug and two glass tumblers feature a captivating silver and gold plated design that adds a touch of sophistication to any occasion. Perfect for serving refreshing beverages, this gift set is an ideal choice for hosting guests or enjoying a drink with loved ones. The high-quality silver and gold plating ensure durability and a long-lasting shine, while the smooth finish enhances the luxurious appeal. This set also makes for a thoughtful gift option, showcasing Indian craftsmanship and culture. Whether it's a wedding, anniversary, or housewarming celebration, the Indian Art Villa Silver & Gold Plated Jug & 2 Glass Tumbler Gift Set is sure to impress and delight your loved ones. Elevate your drinkware collection with this exquisite set today.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.