Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Designer Ice Cream 2 Bowl with 2 Spoon & 1 Tray
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹3,580
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 1870 Grams
Height - 4 Inch
Width - 15 Inch
Volume - 250 ml
- Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Designer Ice Cream 2 Bowl with 2 Spoon & 1 Tray, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Silver Plated Designer Ice Cream 2 Bowl with 2 Spoon & 1 Tray from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Designer Ice Cream Bowl Set! This elegant and decorative gift item is perfect for adding a touch of sophistication to your tableware collection. The set includes two silver-plated ice cream bowls, accompanied by two spoons and a beautifully crafted tray. Crafted with exquisite attention to detail, these bowls feature a stunning silver-plated design that adds a touch of glamour to any occasion. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply indulging in a sweet treat, these bowls are sure to impress your guests. The accompanying spoons are designed for a comfortable grip and are perfectly sized for enjoying your favorite frozen desserts. The matching tray adds convenience and style, allowing you to serve your ice cream in a visually appealing way. With its exceptional craftsmanship and elegant design, the Indian Art Villa Silver Plated Designer Ice Cream Bowl Set is not just a practical tableware item, but also a beautiful decorative piece that will elevate your dining experience.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.