Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Matt Finish 7 Pieces Dinner Set / Thali Set, Dinnerware, Tableware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹6,630
Total Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 1500 grams
1 Thali / Plate - 10.11" wide
1 Glass / Tumbler - 270ml
3 Vegetable Bowls - 150 ml each
1 Rice Plate / Dessert Bowl - 115 ml
1 Spoon - 7" long
- Having meals in Brass dinner set / Dinnerware gives a royal touch as well as improves your overall health.
- It has Trendy design for better ergonomics.
- Serve your Indian Cuisine in this elegant traditional Dinnerset. This is a set of centerpiece dinnerware for Indian food. Let your friends and family have their meal in unique and ethnic looking Dinnerware. With this dinner set, your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Dinnerware / Dinner set from Indian Art Villa at Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Top Quality Brass Matt Finish Thali or Dinner Set, Dinner Set that includes 1 Thali / Plate, 3 Vegetable Bowls, 1 Dessert Bowl, 1 Spoon, & 1 Glass / Tumbler. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Cooking is an art and plating it in the right way is just accentuating the art with all that detailing! When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. It has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Having meals in Brass Dinner set / Dinnerware gives a royal touch as well as improves your overall health. Mainly, it pacifies Vata (dry skin, nervous temperament, irritability) and pitta. It also helps reduce obesity, improve eyesight, and skin condition.. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possess some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well. there wasn’t even a single home without Brass Kitchenware. This ancient metal is rarely used these days, however, it offers tremendous benefits.
- Soak the utensils in tamarind water once in a while to remove oxidization. It brings back the shine or you can also scrub using tamarind skin. Bronze that is not lacquered will stain and corrode easily if it is left in contact with food or liquid. It is best to wash your bronze utensils immediately after use. Or,
- Wash your brass item with soap and dry with a paper towel. Then squeeze a bit of the toothpaste onto a small piece of soft cloth. Polish brass rubbing toothpaste on the entire surface of the item. When done, clean and dry with a piece of paper towel or soft cloth. Or,
- The recommended method of cleaning bronze is by using all natural, universal cleaning agents like lemon or vinegar.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Matt Finish 7 Pieces Dinner Set / Thali Set, Dinnerware, Tableware. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Matt Finish 7 Pieces Dinner Set / Thali Set, Dinnerware, Tableware can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.