Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Bull Cart
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,260
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
MRP - 1260
Metrial - Brass
Num Of Pieces - 1
- Indian Art Villa Persent Pure Brass Bull Design Cart, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- These Pure Brass Bull Design Cart also have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can add Royal Vintage Look to your Home & Hotel using these Set as your Home Decore Purpose.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Bull Design Cart from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Pure Brass Bull Design Cart. We offer the best affordable prices &. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. This Beautiful Brass figurine looks extremely classy and elegant. The intricate design shows dexterous craftsmanship of Indian Artisan. This Brass figurine is perfect for not only your home, but also the homes of your loved ones! It can also serve as a great gifting option for your loved ones, family, and friends. This product is handcrafted and will have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. Due to the nature of handmade, variations in exact texture, color and size can occur. Indian Art Villa Brass items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.