Indian Art Villa Pure Metal Alloy Set of 3 Fengshui Coins|Good Luck Cures
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹470
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 470
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 3 Grams
Width - 0.8 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Metal Alloy Set of 3 Fengshui Coins, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Metal Alloy Set of 3 Fengshui Coins from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Enhance your prosperity and invite good luck with the Indian Art Villa Pure Metal Alloy Fengshui Good Luck Coin. This exquisitely crafted coin is designed to attract wealth and positive energies into your life. Made from a premium metal alloy, the coin showcases intricate detailing and traditional motifs that symbolize abundance and prosperity in Fengshui. Place this auspicious Fengshui coin in your home, office, or business space to harness its positive vibrations and usher in financial well-being. Whether you're seeking success in your career or simply wish to attract good fortune, this beautiful coin is believed to bring positive energy and abundance into your life. Embrace the ancient art of Fengshui and add a touch of charm and luck to your surroundings with this symbolic Good Luck Coin from Indian Art Villa. Its elegance and meaningful significance make it a perfect gift for loved ones, adding blessings and positivity to their lives too.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.