Indian Art Villa Engraved Leaf Design Round Wooden Base Phonograph/Gramophone Turn Table with Designer Brass Horn - Record Playing Home Office Decorative Item
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹15,190
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 5191 Grams
Height - 25.1 Inch
Width - 16 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Engraved Leaf Design Wooden Base Gramophone with Designer Brass Horn, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Engraved Leaf Design Wooden Base Gramophone with Designer Brass Horn from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Engraved Leaf Design Wooden Base Phonograph/Gramophone Turn Table with Designer Brass Horn, a captivating decorative item for your home or office. This exquisite piece showcases a perfect blend of vintage charm and artistic craftsmanship. Crafted with a round wooden base, this phonograph/gramophone turntable brings a touch of nostalgia to any space. The beautifully designed brass horn adds an elegant and timeless appeal. Its antique finish and intricate detailing make it a true collector's item. This decorative phonograph/gramophone turntable is not just visually appealing, but it also offers a unique listening experience. Simply place your favorite vinyl record on the turntable, and watch as the brass horn amplifies the sound, filling the room with rich, warm music. Ideal for music enthusiasts and vintage lovers, this Indian Art Villa Phonograph/Gramophone Turn Table serves as a conversation starter and a remarkable addition to your interior decor. Revel in the charm of yesteryears while adding a touch of sophistication to your living or workspace.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.