Indian Art Villa Handmade Copper Brass salt Shaker for Restaurant Ware Home Ware Hotel Ware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,240
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Height - 2.8" inches
Width - 1.3" inches
Number Of Pieces - 1
- Handmade Copper Brass salt Shaker.This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Stainless steel surface preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is safe for food contact; Copper bottom adds style - Easy to Clean - no re-tinning. An Essential Indian Dinnerware to present Indian Foods like Curries, Daal, Biryani & Condiments for Authentic Indian Dining Experience.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Copper Brass salt Shaker from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Copper Brass salt Shaker. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. The real beauty of this master-piece is in detailed design and polished by expert artisans giving it an ethnic and unique look.Relish Indian cuisine in Indian style! This is a set of centerpiece serve-ware for Indian food.Serve Indian dishes to your friends and family in this unique and ethnic looking centerpiece serve ware.With this serving utensil set your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade. Hammered Copper is used only on the outside of the utensil and does not come in contact with the food. A perfect new addition to your home decor and a fabulous royal gifting idea to make someone feel special. The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.