IndianArtVilla Handmade Copper Brass salt Shaker for Restaurant Ware Home Ware Hotel Ware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,240
Height - 2.8" inches
Width - 1.3" inches
Number Of Pieces - 1
- Handmade Copper Brass salt Shaker.This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Stainless steel surface preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is safe for food contact; Copper bottom adds style - Easy to Clean - no re-tinning. An Essential Indian Dinnerware to present Indian Foods like Curries, Daal, Biryani & Condiments for Authentic Indian Dining Experience.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Copper Brass salt Shaker from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Copper Brass salt Shaker. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. The real beauty of this master-piece is in detailed design and polished by expert artisans giving it an ethnic and unique look.Relish Indian cuisine in Indian style! This is a set of centerpiece serve-ware for Indian food.Serve Indian dishes to your friends and family in this unique and ethnic looking centerpiece serve ware.With this serving utensil set your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade. Hammered Copper is used only on the outside of the utensil and does not come in contact with the food. A perfect new addition to your home decor and a fabulous royal gifting idea to make someone feel special. The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality IndianArtVilla Handmade Copper Brass salt Shaker for Restaurant Ware Home Ware Hotel Ware. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful IndianArtVilla Handmade Copper Brass salt Shaker for Restaurant Ware Home Ware Hotel Ware can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.