Indian Art Villa Hammered Design Copper Water Dispenser Pot Matka, Storage, Home Kitchen Garden, Volume-8.5 Ltrs
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹7,400
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 2055 Grams
Height - 14"
Width - 9"
Volume - 8500ml
- This beautiful and useful Water Pot With Stand has been handcrafted by skilled Indian craftsmen with care and is of exceptional quality. This Makes for an Excellent Gift for all occasions.
- Weight loss. It protects us from diseases like arthritis, anemia, blood pressure, hyperthyroid, and cancer and relieves us of joint pains. It has immense skin benefits too. So indulge in this healthy habit for a better you.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order Drinkware | Tableware | Serveware from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Copper Utensils are 100% Genuine, 99.99 % copper and 0.01 % others. On the box, one can check out the 100% Pure Copper Certification.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Brings Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Diamond Hammered Design Water Dispenser Poland glass With Attractive blue gift box, which can be used as tableware, Serveware, Drinkware in different volumes. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Water stored overnight in copper utensils has innumerable health benefits. It has anti-bacterial properties that help purify water & remove toxins. It aids digestion & Weight loss. It protects us from diseases like arthritis, anemia, blood pressure, hyperthyroid, and cancer and relieves us of joint pains. It has immense skin benefits too. Copper is an Antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging. Copper is the primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair, and skin) in the human body. One should make it a habit of drinking water stored in copper utensils so as to keep themselves healthy. Storing water in a copper Jug is eco-friendly and hygienic. It maintains the temperature of water Longer than usual.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.