Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Maharaja Style Full Moon Tray Plate with 7 Hammered Serving Bowl
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹16,580
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - Tray - 2211 Grams | Sauce Pot - 120 Grams Each
Height - Tray - 0.4 inch | Sauce Pot : 1.5 inche
Width - Tray - 13.3 inch | Sauce Pot - 3 inch
Material - Steel Copper
- Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Maharaja Style Full Moon Tray Plate with 7 Hammered Serving Bowl, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Maharaja Style Full Moon Tray Plate with 7 Hammered Serving Bowl from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Maharaja Style Full Moon Tray Plate with 7 Hammered Serving Bowls, a majestic addition to your dining experience. This exquisite set combines the richness of copper with the elegance of craftsmanship, creating a captivating display for your culinary delights. The centerpiece of the set is the magnificent pure copper tray plate, designed in the opulent Maharaja style. Its intricate details and full moon shape exude a regal charm, making it a statement piece for your table. The hammered texture adds depth and visual appeal, showcasing the artistry involved in its creation. Accompanying the tray plate are seven hammered serving bowls, each meticulously handcrafted to perfection. These bowls not only enhance the presentation of your dishes but also provide functionality and versatility for serving a variety of delicacies. the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Maharaja Style Full Moon Tray Plate with 7 Hammered Serving Bowls is sure to impress with its timeless elegance and majestic allure.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.