Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Mug with Brass Handle & Bottom 600 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,670
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
MRP - 1670
Weight - 245 Grams
Height - 4.5 inch
Width - 3 inch
Volume - 600 ml
- Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Mug with Brass Handle & Bottom, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Hammered Design Mug with Brass Handle & Bottom from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Mug with Brass Handle & Bottom, a perfect blend of elegance and functionality. Crafted with precision, this mug showcases a beautiful hammered design that adds a touch of sophistication to your drinkware collection. Made from pure copper, this mug offers excellent heat conductivity, keeping your beverages hot or cold for longer durations. The brass handle and bottom not only provide a sturdy grip but also enhance the aesthetic appeal of the mug. The hammered design not only adds visual appeal but also creates a textured surface that adds a unique tactile experience to your drinking moments. Each sip from this mug becomes a delightful sensory experience. Whether you're enjoying a refreshing beverage or serving guests with style, the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Hammered Design Mug with Brass Handle & Bottom is a must-have addition to your kitchenware. Embrace the timeless charm and functionality of this copper mug and elevate your drinking experience.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.