1. Copper Bass Champange Glass, Material: Copper Brass, Color: Gold & Copper, Weight(Grams): 210 Gram, Volume (ML): 350 ML, Height(inch): 8.5" Inch, Width(inch): 3.4" Inch
2. Unique idea - these cool, hand crafted Copper tea pot make excellent for both men and women, great for weddings, anniversary for mom and dad or husband/wife, or simply as a fun novelty addition to your current bar
3. These items have antique elegant design that gives addition to you Home décor or can be use for the decoration of Parties, Hotel
4. IAV Product have been Applauded by Patrons for their intricate design and Incomparable Craftsmanship.
5. Artisan crafted handmade metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in india
6. At this time when the world is riddled with Pollution, our countrymen are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which is spreading poison in their bodies. Our Rishes/Sadhus, Saints and even doctors have found a very easy method to deal with such disorders. The best remedy to overcome these problems is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning. After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth. It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Patients, who cannot drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. There is no disease in the world which cannot be cured by this method. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all, including healthy persons. We request everybody to propagate this every morning, whosoever is suffering from any diseases Care Tips a) Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. b) Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. c) Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. d) A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. e) Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands. f) Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils. ; Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order