Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Embossed Design Curved Glass Tumbler
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹820
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 85 Grams
Height - 3.5 Inch
Width - 2.8 Inch
Volume - 210 ML
- Introducing the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Embossed Design Curved Glass, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper Embossed Design Curved Glass from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Copper Embossed Design Curved Glass, an exquisite piece that effortlessly combines beauty and functionality. Crafted with utmost precision and artistry, this glass showcases a stunning embossed design, reflecting the rich heritage of Indian craftsmanship. The glass features a perfect curve that not only adds to its aesthetic appeal but also ensures a comfortable grip while serving or sipping your favorite beverages. Copper's natural properties as a good conductor of temperature make it ideal for serving both hot and cold drinks, maintaining their desired temperatures for extended periods. Whether you're hosting a special gathering or enjoying a quiet moment alone, this Pure Copper Embossed Design Curved Glass elevates your drinking experience to new heights. Embrace the essence of Indian tradition and add a touch of sophistication to your tableware collection with this striking piece from Indian Art Villa.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.