Indian Art Villa Pure Copper & Brass Plated Diya
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,240
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 70 Grams
Height - 2 Inch
Width - 3.6 Inch
Length - 7.2 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Copper & Brass Plated Diya, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Copper & Brass Plated Diya from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Enhance the spiritual ambiance of your home and create a sense of tranquility with the Indian Art Villa Pure Copper & Brass Plated Lotus Design Diya Deepak. This exquisite piece of art is meticulously crafted to perfection, blending traditional craftsmanship with contemporary design. The Diya features a captivating lotus design, symbolizing purity and enlightenment, adding a touch of elegance to your pooja room or temple. Made from high-quality pure copper and delicately plated with brass, this Diya exudes durability and timeless beauty. The warm golden glow emitted by the brass adds a mesmerizing effect to your sacred space during auspicious ceremonies and prayer rituals. Its perfect size allows for easy placement, making it an ideal addition to your home's décor. Light up your prayers and invoke a divine aura with this graceful Lotus Design Diya Deepak from Indian Art Villa, perfect for igniting a sense of devotion and spiritual serenity in your home.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.