Bronze Handmade Lotus Design Dinnerset of 6 Pieces, Dinnerware, Tableware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹21,125
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight -1560 Grams
Height - 1"
Width - 12"
Components : 1 Thali / Plate, 2 Vegetable Bowls, 1 Dessert Bowl, 1 Spoon & 1 Glass / Tumbler
- Serve your Indian Cusine in this elegant traditional Dinnerset. This is a set of centerpiece dinnerware for Indian food. Let your friends and family have their meal in unique and ethnic looking Dinnerware. With this dinner set, your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade.
- It has Trendy design for better ergonomics.
- For best ayurvedic health benefits use this bronze Dinnerset, detox your stomach and enhances the nutrition in the body. From ancient times, drinking water from bronze glass is good for health. This Set has sturdy exterior and it is built to provide a best dinnerware experience to you.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Bronze Dinnerware / Dinner set from IndianArtVilla at Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Bronze Handmade Lotus Design Dinner Set of 6 Pieces that Includes 1 Thali / Plate, 2 Vegetable Bowls, 1 Dessert / Chutney Bowl, 1 Spoon & 1 Glass. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Cooking is an art and plating it in the right way is just accentuating the art with all that detailing! When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Having meals in Bronze Dinner set / Dinnerware gives a royal touch as well as improves your overall health. Bronze vessels are certainly recommended for daily use to cultivate a healthy lifestyle. The copper present in pure Kansa reduces inflammation and increases hemoglobin, whereas, the tin enhances food absorption and digestion. Bronze does not react with sour acidic food hence, it is the best metal to eat and cook in.
- Soak the utensils in tamarind water once in a while to remove oxidization. It brings back the shine or you can also scrub using tamarind skin. Bronze that is not lacquered will stain and corrode easily if it is left in contact with food or liquid. It is best to wash your bronze utensils immediately after use. Or,
- Wash your brass item with soap and dry with a paper towel. Then squeeze a bit of the toothpaste onto a small piece of soft cloth. Polish brass rubbing toothpaste on the entire surface of the item. When done, clean and dry with a piece of paper towel or soft cloth. Or,
- The recommended method of cleaning bronze is by using all natural, universal cleaning agents like lemon or vinegar.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.