Brass Set of 2 Designer Serving Bowls With Tray, Serveware, Tableware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,990
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 430 Grams
Width - 11.5"
Height - 7.3"
- The Aluminium Storage boxes were very popular and are now used as table ornaments, jewelry storage or Storing things like Fennel, Candies, Dry fruits, etc.
- Since there is no plastic it has the benefit of being BPA free, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemicals.
- Other than its actual use, you can Place them at your kitchen as storing utensils which often lends an extra vintage edge to your place.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder , so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
- Order this Aluminium Organiser from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Aluminium Handmade Designer Bowls with Tray. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possess some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well. This authentic Brass tableware / Serveware is the perfect way to wind up your meal. For a Refreshment after the Meal Serving of Fennel & Sugar is must, & when talking about the dining table, your serveware is something which can break or make the beauty of the table. So here we come up with the beautiful Set of 2 Bowls Accompanying with a beautiful Tray which adds a compliment to your hospitality.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull.
- Order this Brass Dinnerware from IndianArtVilla at Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.