Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Puja Thali Set , Religious Spiritual Item, Home Temple, 11.2 Inch
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,610
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 370 Grams
Height - 0.8 Inch
Width - 11.2 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Puja Thali Set, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Puja Thali Set from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Puja Thali Set, a magnificent addition to your religious and spiritual practices. This beautifully crafted puja thali set is designed to enhance your pooja, arti, and temple rituals at home or in your office. Made from high-quality brass, this set exudes elegance and durability. The intricate detailing and traditional design make it a visually stunning piece. The set includes a puja thali (plate) with divine engravings, diyas (oil lamps) for the perfect ambiance, an incense holder for a fragrant atmosphere, and a bell for sacred sound vibrations. Whether you're performing daily rituals, celebrating festivals, or conducting auspicious ceremonies, this puja thali set adds a touch of grandeur and spirituality to the occasion. It is also an ideal gift for loved ones, conveying blessings and good wishes. Immerse yourself in the divinity of Indian traditions with the Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Puja Thali Set, a symbol of devotion and reverence.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.