Brass Lining Design Glass, 160 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹950
Brass Lining Design Glass made of Brass Material, Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Pack Of 1 = MRP: 950
Pack Of 2 = MRP: 1765
Pack Of 4 = MRP: 3230
Pack Of 6 = MRP: 4695
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight 130 Grams, Volume 160 ML, Height 3.2"Inch, Width 2.5" Inch
On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item.
ARTISAN CRAFTED Handmade metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in India.
These items have antique elegant design that gives addition to you Home décor or can be use for the decoration of Restaurants, Bars.
IAV Product have been Applauded by Patrons for their intricate design and Incomparable Craftsmanship.
Indian Art Villa Presents Brass Lining Design Glass which is the perfect option of traditional and modern drink ware for your guests. The brass material gives a vintage look to your kitchen and home. Make your kitchen and home look perfect with these intricate design and traditional pattern classy Brass Glass. This product makes a wonderful gift for your loved ones.This beautiful and traditional glass is a best gift for Christmas, Anniversary, Diwali, Birthdays, New Year and another occasions.This exquisite handmade Brass glass has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. It is highly durable, corrosion resistant and suitable for daily use. Washing instruction: Wash it with the mild liquid dish soap, Use a soft sponge to wash, Rinse completely with water, Dry with a soft cloth immediately.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Lining Design Glass, 160 ML. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Brass Lining Design Glass, 160 ML can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.