Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Handmade Vastu Magnifying Tortoise with Shree Yantra
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,440
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 1440
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 148 Grams
Height - 1 Inch
Width - 2.3 Inch
Length - 3.6 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Handmade Vastu Magnifying Tortoise with Shree Yantra, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Handmade Vastu Magnifying Tortoise with Shree Yantra from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Enhance the positive energy in your home or office with the Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Vastu Tortoise adorned with the auspicious Shree Yantra. This beautifully crafted piece serves as a powerful symbol to attract prosperity, wealth, and fulfillment of desires. The Vastu Tortoise, a revered creature in Vastu Shastra, symbolizes longevity, stability, and protection. The intricate detailing and craftsmanship of this pure brass tortoise showcase the artistry of skilled artisans. Paired with the Shree Yantra, a sacred geometric representation of the goddess of wealth and abundance, this combination amplifies the flow of positive energies, inviting financial success and harmonious energies into your life. Perfect for placement in temples, homes, or offices, this divine tortoise with the Shree Yantra serves as a meaningful and elegant addition to your decor, while also serving as a constant reminder of the prosperity and positivity you seek. Embrace the ancient wisdom of Vastu and infuse your surroundings with good fortune and blessings.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.