Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 250 Grams
Height - 3.3"
Width - 3.1"
Volume - 350 ml
- These Brass kettles feature a thin lining of tin which makes them safe to use. The metal lining makes these kettles safe to use for boiling, cooking and storing water without the risk of Brass tea kettle poisoning.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Designer Tableware / Serveware from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder
Indian Art Villa Presents Brass Handmade Teapot with Lid & a Designer Handle with a tin lining inside used as Serveware or tableware at great Deals & Discounts. A teapot is a a vessel with a Lid, spout and a handle in which tea is brewed and from which it is served. Brass teapots have been used for brewing tea for centuries. They have a vintage appeal and can add a touch of class to your kitchen or tea setting. When it's time for tea, avoid the convenience of microwave heating and invest in a tea kettle. You will be surprised at how much better your tea tastes. With each passing day, we keep getting more and more dominated by technology. We are slowly moving towards modernism and the value of traditional and age-old practices are slowly getting forgotten. A very important metal called Brass has one such story. Brass, which has immense health benefits, is losing its shine and gleam due to modern cooking equipment like stainless steel, non-stick, and many other alternatives available in the market. As per Ayurveda, the use of metals like silver, copper, and brass promotes well-being and good health. The ancient Ayurveda science also gives importance to the health benefits of cooking in metals. Utensils and kitchen equipment made of brass offer therapeutic benefits whether you use them to serve or cook. Storing and cooking beverages in brass vessels help increase immunity and strength in your body. It helps in increasing haemoglobin, general skin condition, mental health, and pitta. This is why many people have started using brass utensils at home.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.
- Order this Brass Dinnerware from IndianArtVilla at Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.