Brass Hammered Serving Plate, Tableware, Serveware, Dinnerware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹3,570
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 3570
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 824 Grams
Height - 0.5"
Width - 14.1"
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 2550
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 533 Grams
Height - 0.3"
Width - 12.1"
- Serve your Indian Cusine in this elegant traditional Plate. This is a set of centerpiece dinnerware for Indian food. Let your friends and family have their meal in unique and ethnic looking Dinnerware. With this dinner set, your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade.
- Trendy design for better ergonomics.
- For the People who love to do things a little differently, they can even use these Plates as Home Decor, It is a Must Try Thing and Trendy as well.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Dinnerware from IndianArtVilla at Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- "Our Products comes with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Round Shaped Thali / Plate with Beaded Design on the edges. We offer best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. Cooking is an art and plating it in the right way is just accentuating the art with all that detailing! When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Having meals in Brass dinner set / Dinnerware gives a royal touch as well as improves your overall health. This not only helps in boosting up your immune system, but also has the power to beat hypertension. Eating food from a brass vessel Prevents abdominal infections. As zinc is present in Brass, it helps Purifies the blood. Consuming food or water from a brass vessel helps in curing respiratory diseases like cough and asthma. Brass is a material that has been used and cherished by our ancestors and it possess some miraculous health benefits which have been proved scientifically as well.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.
- Order this Brass Dinnerware from Indian Art Villa at Great deal & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
About UsIndian Art Villa is serving since 2012. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of pure brass & copper products. Its Vision is to highlight the need of bringing highly skilled metal-working artisans (mainly copper) into the economic mainstream. The organization also promotes a culture- based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. DECLARATION - Buy ORIGINAL products with "Indian Art Villa - HOLOGRAM" from our website "www.indianartvilla.com". Indian Art Villa is a Registered & Copyright Brand & Does not Authorize any other seller to sell their products under our or Similar Names. Be aware of fake sellers using our images to sell their products. Indian Art Villa does not provide any quality assurance for products bought from other sellers. Sticker on Products are for Refrence Purpose only.
Indian Art Villa Presents Best Quality Brass Hammered Serving Plate, Tableware, Serveware, Dinnerware. We offer the best affordable prices & Free Shipping PAN India. This Beautiful Brass Hammered Serving Plate, Tableware, Serveware, Dinnerware can be used as a home decor item or they can also be gifted to your near and dear ones. Also, Make your home more lively and cheerful with this brilliant decor piece. If you’re looking for the finest quality Copper Dinner Set, you have come to the right place! We, at Indian Art Villa, have around a decade long experience in terms of manufacturing copper products, and have our own unique collection of Copper Dinner Set to shop from. Copper Dinner Set are also becoming an integral part of modern day kitchens. When talking about dinner set, it is something which has the power to make or break the beauty of dining table. Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption. Sufficient copper in the diet may help prevent cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, too. IndianArtVilla Copper items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.