|Brass Bell is used in Hindu rituals.
Hand held bells are held in left hand and rung continuously while the various other Puja items are offered to God with right hand. This practice is not only endemic to India but is spread throughout most regions of Asia and other religions in the area. The therapeutic sound of bells is a soothing break from the otherwise raucous cacophony of sounds that surround us.
Benefits and Significance Of Ringing A bell :
- The sharp sound that is created when the bell is rung activates the seven chakras in your body and evacuates the negative energy.
- The sound is soothing to the ears and calms down the mind and soul. Thus making us feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Creates harmony between the left and the right lobes of the brain. Thus, creating unity between them, keeping them working in tandem for a productive day.
- The sound retains the principle of deities and drives away the evil energies. This will help us connect with the divine energy, which is only accessible to pure souls.
- The sound of the bell is like a waking call. The sound rouses both our body and mind to an alert state. This clears our head of any weariness and gives a burst of energy that keeps us refreshed.
- There is an entire section dedicated to bells in Feng Shui. It is associated with different symbolism in different contexts. They can attract favourable energy which will bring good fortune into your home.
- The Practise of worshipping god with all the rituals helps you connect to your inner GURU and let you be the one with Divine.
- The sound of bells have both a psychological and physiological impact on us humans. The vibrations produced by the sound can activate the healing chakras in the body.
Care Tips :
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
||4.0" X 1.8"
|4.3" X 2.2"
||4.8" X 2.2"
||5.3" X 2.3"
|6.0" X 2.5"
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities of vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on a soap base, hot water, and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.
Many People Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order. Instructions: Copper utensils needs to be cleaned at regular interval for removing the dark marks. Dark marks are formed due to the oxidization process. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water.