Indian Art Villa Pure Brass 5 Pieces Embossed Design Laddoo Gopal Dinner Set, 1 Thali / Plate, 2 Katori / Bowl, 1 Glass & 1 Spoon | Pooja, | Home décor & Gift item
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹2,655
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
MRP : 2655
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 350 Grams
Height - 1.5 Inch
Width - 7.8 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass 5 Pieces Embossed Design Laddu Gopal Dinner Set, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass 5 Pieces Embossed Design Laddu Gopal Dinner Set from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass 5 Pieces Embossed Design Laddu Gopal Dinner Set! This exquisite set is perfect for adding a touch of elegance to your dining experience. Crafted from high-quality brass, it showcases a beautiful embossed design that exudes traditional charm. The set includes one Thali, two Katori (small bowls), one Glass, and one Spoon, providing everything you need for a delightful dining or pooja (prayer) experience. Whether it's for your home décor or as a thoughtful gift, this dinner set is sure to impress. The brass material not only lends a regal appeal but also ensures durability and long-lasting use. The intricate embossed design adds a luxurious touch, making it a stunning centerpiece for any table setting. Celebrate traditions and create memorable moments with the Indian Art Villa Pure Brass 5 Pieces Embossed Design Laddu Gopal Dinner Set, perfect for enhancing your dining experience, home décor, or gifting someone special.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.