Indian Art Villa Brass Thali Dinner set of 7 pieces, Mughlai Style, Embossed Design | Dinnerware
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹6,965
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2024,
MRP : 6965
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Material - Brass
Design - Embossed Design
Weight - 1450 Grams
Height - 0.5 inches
Width - 11.5 inches
Number Of Pieces - 7
- Material: Crafted from high-quality brass, ensuring durability and longevity. Brass material adds a touch of luxury to the dinner set.
- Embossed Design:Each piece in the set showcases an embossed design, adding a tactile and visual dimension to the dinnerware. The embossing enhances the overall aesthetics, creating a sense of regality.
- Complete Set: Consists of seven pieces, typically including a Thali (large plate) and Katoris (bowls) for serving various dishes. The set is designed to provide a complete and cohesive dining experience.
- Maintenance: Requires proper care to preserve its shine and prevent tarnishing. Regular cleaning with a brass cleaner or a mixture of lemon and baking soda may be recommended.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Brass Lota from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Brass Thali Dinner Set of 7 Pieces, meticulously crafted in a mesmerizing Mughlai style with an intricate embossed design, is a culinary masterpiece that effortlessly marries timeless aesthetics with practical elegance. Fashioned from high-quality brass, this dinnerware set not only boasts durability but also radiates a regal charm reminiscent of the opulent Mughal era. At the heart of this set lies the Mughlai-style design, a homage to the grandeur of Mughal art and architecture. The intricate embossed patterns adorning each piece narrate a tale of historical sophistication, transforming the dining experience into a visual feast. The tactile allure of the embossed design adds an extra layer of refinement, turning each meal into a sensorial delight. Crafted with precision and artistry, the set is a testament to the excellence of Indian craftsmanship. Each piece is likely to exhibit unique features, reflecting the skill and dedication of the artisans involved in its creation. The authenticity of the set is underscored by the presence of Indian Art Villa branding or a certificate, instilling confidence in its genuine nature and superior quality.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.