Indian Art Villa Designer Embossed Mughlai Brass Tea Kettle Pot Inside Tin Lining, Serving Tea Coffee, Tableware, 500 ML, Gold
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹4,970
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Weight - 800 Grams
Height - 6.8 inches
Width - 4.1 inches
Volume - 500ml
- Indian Art Villa Designer Embossed Mughlai Brass Tea Kettle Pot Inside Tin Lining, Serving Tea Coffee has great heat retention properties, enabling the user to keep the tea warm for long periods of time. This way, you won’t have to keep reheating the tea once it gets cold. It is also a great way to serve tea coffee because of its beauty.
- These Tea Kettle Pots have Trendy looks for better ergonomics. You can a add Royal antique Look to your Kitchen & Dining.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Designer Embossed Mughlai Brass Tea Kettle Pot from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Designer Embossed Mughlai Brass Tea Kettle Pot Inside Tin Lining Free Shipping PAN India. We also offer Easy returns & exchanges. T&C Applied we keep getting more and more dominated by technology. We are slowly moving towards modernism and the value of traditional and age-old practices are slowly getting forgotten. Brass is losing its shine and gleam due to modern cooking equipment like stainless steel, non-stick, and many other alternatives available in the market. Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder. so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product. The organization also promotes a culture-based development model that focuses on heritage and craft preservation. IndianArtVilla Brass items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor.IndianArtVilla Brass items have antique designs. The item is highly durable, elegant, and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor. or simply as a fun novelty addition to your current bar.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.