Indian Art Villa Steel Hammered Design Handi Bowl with Lid - 525 ML
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,320
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2024
MRP : 1320
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Material - Stainless Steel
Design - Hammered Design
Weight - 410 Grams
Height - 6.5 inch
Width - 15 inch
Number Of Pieces - 1
- Material: Crafted from durable stainless steel, ensuring longevity and resistance to corrosion.
- Hammered Design: Unique hammered texture not only adds an aesthetic touch but also aids in even heat distribution during cooking.
- Lid: Comes with a well-fitted lid that aids in heat retention and allows flavors to intensify.
- Brass Handle: Features a brass handle for a traditional touch, enhancing visual appeal, and providing heat resistance for safe handling.
- Size - 15 cm Dia: Specific dimensions catering to a 15 cm diameter, often denoted as "No.2" for easy identification and selection.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect Gift for all occasions.
- Order this Steel Hammered Handi from IndianArtVilla at Great deals & offers and get a contactless delivery at your doorstep.
Indian Art Villa Steel Handi No.2 with Lid, boasting a diameter of 15 cm, is a culinary gem that seamlessly combines traditional craftsmanship with contemporary design, offering an exquisite addition to your kitchen.Crafted from high-quality stainless steel, this handi ensures durability, corrosion resistance, and a reliable performance in your culinary endeavors. The 15 cm diameter, denoted as No.2, strikes a balance between versatility and practicality, accommodating various culinary needs with precision. Whether you're cooking for one or crafting smaller portions, this handi is a versatile and indispensable tool in the kitchen. Indian Art Villa Steel Handi No.2 with Lid, with its 15 cm diameter, is a harmonious blend of form and function. Elevate your culinary experiences with this versatile and aesthetically pleasing kitchen essential that captures the essence of Indian craftsmanship and tradition.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt into one-half cup of vinegar, and add flour until the mixture becomes a paste. Rub into the brass, leave for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and buff dry.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth. If the tarnish is heavy, let the piece sit with the paste on it for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry.
- If you want to keep brass feeling natural, you should choose to apply wax regularly over lacquer. Like other metals, brass has a reflective surface that shines when the metal is new, but tarnishes over time and becomes dull and spotted.