Indian Art Villa Steel Handmade Table Tandoor with 3 Skewers
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹3,610
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 1140 Grams
Height - 7.87 Inch
Width - 7.9 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Steel Handmade Table Tandoor with 3 Skewers, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Steel Handmade Table Tandoor with 3 Skewers from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Steel Handmade Table Tandoor, a culinary masterpiece for all your grilling needs. Crafted with precision and care, this authentic tandoor brings the traditional flavors of Indian cuisine right to your home. Made from high-quality steel, this table tandoor ensures durability and even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked delicacies every time. It comes with three skewers, ideal for preparing succulent paneer tikka and juicy chicken dishes that will tantalize your taste buds. With its compact design, this tandoor is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, making it a versatile cooking companion. The sturdy construction guarantees long-lasting performance, allowing you to indulge in the art of tandoori cooking for years to come. Experience the joy of recreating authentic flavors and fragrances right in your kitchen with the Indian Art Villa Steel Handmade Table Tandoor. It's time to elevate your culinary skills and delight your family and friends with the rich, smoky flavors of perfectly grilled dishes.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.