INDIAN ART VILLA Astmanghal Brass Puja Thali 8.1" Inch
Regular price M.R.P. (Incl. of all taxes): ₹1,270
Mfd. Month/Year : Jan 2022,
Country Of Origin : INDIA
Manufacturer : Indian Art Villa
Weight - 190 Grams
Height - 1.1 Inch
Width - 8.1 Inch
- Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Astmanghal design Puja Thali, it was almost impossible to find one that came in a design other than the plain one. Indian Art Villa Provide You with different designs to choose from, allowing you to pick your favorite design or collect them all for those who want a variety of options.
- This beautiful and useful Product has been handcrafted and Artisan Crafted by skilled craftsmen of Indian Art Villa with care & love and is of exceptional quality which makes it a perfect gift for all occasions.
- Order this Pure Brass Astmanghal design Puja Thali from Indian Art Villa at Great deals & offers and get a Contactless delivery at your doorstep.
- Our Products come with INDIAN ART VILLA Care instruction Booklet & Sample Cleaning Powder, so our customer cum family faces no problem while using the product.
Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Astmanghal design Puja Thali, a stunning and intricate piece that combines spirituality with artistry. This beautifully crafted Puja Thali is a perfect addition to your religious rituals and can be used at home, in the temple, or even in the office. Made from high-quality brass, this Puja Thali features an exquisite Astmanghal design, adorned with delicate patterns and details. Its radiant golden hue adds a touch of elegance and charm to any sacred space. The spacious design allows for the arrangement of various Puja essentials like diya (lamp), incense sticks, flowers, and holy water. Whether you're performing daily rituals or celebrating festive occasions, this Puja Thali provides a sacred platform for your prayers. Its versatile nature makes it suitable for religious ceremonies, arti (prayer), and other auspicious occasions. Experience the beauty and devotion with the Indian Art Villa Pure Brass Astmanghal design Puja Thali, a religious and spiritual item that elevates your prayer rituals to a whole new level.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look. Tarnish is formed due to oxidization. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in contact with air and water, but if you follow the care instructions provided by us it can help you maintain the products at their best.
- Traditional methods of cleaning copper Utensils are by rubbing the copper with a mixture of salt and tamarind paste. Nowadays, you can use fresh lemon juice / Vinegar & salt or baking soda and vinegar diluted. Allow it to stand in Utensil overnight or at least 8 hours for best effects. Rinse in the morning. But don't use this method regularly.
- Clean your copperware with the powder used especially to clean copper products (we provide the sample powder with the package) and avoid the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel scrub.
- For daily wash, you can use a soft/mild soap base liquid and then rinse it with hot water and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils to avoid tarnish and grime with hands. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Note: Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils.